Do you criticize your game after you misplayed a hand?

Welcome to Poker Community!

Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.

Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.

Join a Community Built Around Poker

At Poker Community, you can:

  • ♠️ Discuss poker strategy and improve your game
  • 🃏 Share hand histories and get feedback from other players
  • 📰 Follow poker news, updates, and industry discussions
  • 💻 Talk about poker websites, software, and online poker tools
  • 💬 Join conversations with poker players from around the world

From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.

Ready to Join?

Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.

Create Free Account   Login

Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.

Bawse

Owner
Staff member
Admin
PCFer
PCF Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
4,245
Reaction score
1,444
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind1
I don't like making mistakes. There's certain hands where the chips are likely to meet in the middle, and the hand basically plays itself. If I get outplayed I like to adapt, and battle. It's important to never give up, poker is a crazy game. Alot can happen. Sometimes I do beat myself(not physically 😂) if I misplay a hand. I'm the biggest critique when it comes to my game, and I always play to win. No matter how many chips I got left.

After you misplayed a hand, or made a call that costed you all/most your chips. Do you go over your hands, and try to correct/fix your leaks?
 
I try to scrutinize my decision because I evaluate my hands to discover errors and weak points. After making an error, I rebuild the situation in my thoughts and then evaluate what alternate actions I could have taken. This has helped me improve so much.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Where can i gind the passawrds on coinpoker
Back online! Sorry everyone, I had to move servers and add more protection from spammers to PCF.
Back
Top