Tight-Aggressive vs Loose-Aggressive: Which Style Is More Profitable?

Welcome to Poker Community!

Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.

Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.

Join a Community Built Around Poker

At Poker Community, you can:

  • ♠️ Discuss poker strategy and improve your game
  • 🃏 Share hand histories and get feedback from other players
  • 📰 Follow poker news, updates, and industry discussions
  • 💻 Talk about poker websites, software, and online poker tools
  • 💬 Join conversations with poker players from around the world

From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.

Ready to Join?

Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.

Create Free Account   Login

Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.

Bawse

Owner
Staff member
Admin
PCFer
PCF Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2024
Messages
4,245
Reaction score
1,444
StockPoker Screen Name
BawseGrind1
Many winning players fall somewhere between TAG and LAG. Which style do you prefer in cash games, and why do you think it performs better in today's games?
 
Loose aggressive players are always entertaining until variance gets in. Tight aggressive still pays better for most people especially with these crazy online pools. I tried copying one famous hyper-aggressive streamer back then and I almost turned my bankroll into nothing.
 
Many winning players fall somewhere between TAG and LAG. Which style do you prefer in cash games, and why do you think it performs better in today's games?
That’s kind of interesting tag and lag never really thought of it that way. I guess I play a little bit of both there.
I’m open to hearing what y’all think in other words what label do I under in your note?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Where can i gind the passawrds on coinpoker
Back online! Sorry everyone, I had to move servers and add more protection from spammers to PCF.
Back
Top