Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.
Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.
At Poker Community, you can:
From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.
Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.
Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.
Chess is a very good strategy board game. If you're not technically gifted and being able to anticipate your opponents move, they will beat you easily.I play chess right now. It has been my favourite game to pass away time, if I am not playing poker. Just learn the basics and you will surely enjoy your time with the game.
I've never heard about Teen Patti before. Do you know the card game called WHOT? Are they the same thing in any way?After poker, my best game is Teen Patti, it is a card game played among two people or more. Teen patti is very popular in my place. I also like to play a local card game called Marriage which is played among 4-6 players with three decks of cards.
PLO8 has firmly become my second-favorite poker variant. After poker, it's hockey.After playing Pokerphilly's OE FL home game on a weekly basis (StockPoker). I've grown more fond of Stud. I would say it's currently my second favorite.