Looking for a place to discuss poker, improve your game, and connect with other players? Poker Community is a growing poker forum built by poker players, for poker players.
Whether you are new to poker or a seasoned grinder, our poker forum is the place to share strategies, discuss hands, follow the latest poker news, and connect with a passionate community of players.
At Poker Community, you can:
From tournament poker and cash games to poker psychology, bankroll management, and the future of online poker, our poker forum is your home for everything poker.
Create your free account today and become part of the Poker Community. Registration is quick, easy, and gives you access to join discussions, create posts, and connect with other poker players.
Welcome to Poker Community, your home for poker discussions, strategy, and the poker community.
Do you download your music from YouTube using a MP3 converter?Neither. I download all my music. hehe
I use an "underground" p2p mp3 sharing app.Do you download your music from YouTube using a MP3 converter?

Spotify remains my number one choice for music streaming platforms just like it does for you. That is where I discover weekly release and artists that I enjoy hearing.Spotify is better for me. It's my favourite music streaming service. I was considering paying for YouTube music premium subscription but I changed my mind.
The shuffle mode on Spotify is nice. I always find a lot of new music and artists that I’ve never heard.Spotify is better for me. It's my favourite music streaming service. I was considering paying for YouTube music premium subscription but I changed my mind.
I do agree! Here's my Soundcloud if anyone's interested:Spotify is better for mainstream music and playlists, while SoundCloud is great for indie and emerging artists.
Soundcloud has a lot of underground music that sometimes you won't be able to find on Spotify as well. It's a haven for a lot of indie artists.Both Spotify and Soundclouds are great for streaming music. The one to pick depends on individual preferences but for me, I prefer Spotify. But Soundclouds is the best bet for emerging artists because it lets you upload your musical tracks directly.